Plenty of people wonder why you would hire an entertainer for a child's birthday party, large event or company party—you could easily organize games and activities yourself for a fraction of the cost—the good old-fashioned way.
But I ask why wouldn't you hire an entertainer?
7 Reasons to hire a kid's party entertainer:
1. They know how to capture your child's attention. Many adults struggle to get their child's attention, let alone someone else’s child and get them to do what you tell them to. Entertainers, on the other hand, know how to communicate to kids in a way that they listen—they basically speak your child's language.
2. They are cool and fun. Sorry, parents, it isn’t that you are not an amazing parent but an entertainer dressed as a beautiful fairy, a lawless pirate or a fairy tale princess has an unfair advantage over you. What child would not listen to a magical character that can make amazing balloon creations or perform magic right before their eyes?
3. They are 'Princess Whisperers.' I was at a party recently dressed as Rapunzel doing face painting for several little princesses when one of the mom's commented on how I was a 'princess whisperer’—causing little girls to listen and follow directions with what seemed little effort at all on my part.
4. They know how to PARTY! —Because that is their job and they are good at it. They do at least 100 parties a year and what is not everyday routine for you is old-hat for them.
5. The kid's will not be bored. And you will not have to entertain them.
6. You will have one less thing to do at the party. You have spent weeks planning the details of this party—deciding the theme, purchasing decorations, purchasing food for the party, getting together party favors, etc. Wouldn't you prefer to just enjoy the party you spent all that time putting together?
7. It is cheaper than taking them to Disney.